• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FFA stratagies??

Phizzlestix

Smash Rookie
:chuckle:Hey guys,

Well last night I was playing SSBB with some friends for like 6 hours the begining went well but as soon as people caught on to key things I needed to survive it started becoming difficult. With 4 people it was really hard to keep my pikmin organized because everyone just kept the heat on. Then I even tried a 1 on 1 and my opponent would not let me get any distance to pluck/pikimin whistle. What are you guys finding works in FFA matches and also and tips on keep my enemy at a distance? Ive been using the purple pikmin throw then whistling/plucking but any tips would be great!

P.S. exactly how do you make use of the whistle super armor frames? im having trouble figuring it out thanks guys!

Weakness22

Smash Rookie
One of my favorite things to do it slap pikmen on guys as their falling, it weights them down and they fall really fast.

Top Bottom