• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FF Crystal Chronicles Yuke for Brawl

bloodvayne

Smash Apprentice

From the best (of the few) multiplayer Final Fantasy, I suggest a member of the Yuke race.
It would be tall and lanky, so I assume it would be slow with super long reach. And their staff/hammer could do some damage. Also being the main magic unit of FFCC, it would have some very specialized, final fantasy styled B attacks.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Well... I feel like there are several problems with this one.
1. Was crystal chronicles popular enough to warrant this? It got enough press coverage, but I'm fairly sure it wasn't extraordinarily enjoyed by players. I know I wish I didn't spend my $50...
2. Not really a character, just a race. Honestly, if we were going for final fantasy races, I would much prefer one that's been in more than one game. Such as moogles. So, it seems to me that if smash bros. got some final fantasy characters, the Crystal Chronicle races wouldn't be that high in consideration.

It'd make for an interesting set of clones, though- taking the crystal chronicle races. And some interesting costumes. The different race attributes are practically begging to be cloned, and I wouldn't mind that since it'd be fairly true to the game, and they would be able ot change around a few attacks based on the individual races' weapons.

Someone ought to make a movelist... I never used the yukes so I don't think I should.

Top Bottom