• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Few questions

K-Dog244

Smash Cadet
When you join someone's game while their status is Brawling (waiting) and suddenly it just says Unable to join game during the character select and they are still brawling, what does it mean?:dizzy:

Why can you sometimes not end the game (no contest) and have to leave instead? :confused:

Click here to level up my card!

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
I know when it says "Unable to join" it means the people in the room have denied you from joining the room.

Dunno about the rest, and would really like to know about the rest.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Few questions.
1. Can you stop posting spammy threads?
2. Can you use the search bar at the top right corner of this page?

And it means either they deleted you, declined you, or the match is on timer.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
1. They denied your request to join. When it say Brawl(waiting) that means they are currently in a match and haven't gotten your request. During this time You are allowed into the Character select screen. After they are done with the current match they will recieve your request to join, if they decline it then you will recieve a message saying "unable to join."

If theres a timer you cant end the contest

Top Bottom