• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Few Questions about laser lock and double, triple lasers

sblkbrn

Smash Cadet
I heard there is a triple and double laser jump. The double laser jump is easy and my short hop seems higher than others in videos... Is there a trick to it because I have the double laser down but triple laser is not working too well... Can do it but in training. What exactly gets someone into a laser lock. No videos please, but wouldn't mind an explanation with pictures, because it just doesn't seem possible to such percents like 70 like some claim.
Also, falco has his side b that he can shorten, It doesn't seem to work everytime I try it, is there a certain way to make it 100% effective.
Falco is not my main, nor is any other character. Just wondering. Most used is jigglypuff for training purposes, and Pit (old main at start of brawl until recently, realizing other characters are better to me if practiced) But would like to incorporate for faster characters and their strategies. This would help me in more than one way.

aquteen

Smash Ace
Well I dont know about the triple laser but The lazer lock is quite simple.
You may find it difficult to start if your opponent is under 60%
once they are use a move with little to no lag time to knock them onto there back
once on there back start spamming that lazer and they should start bouncing across the stage
It will not work if your opponent techs (but it is easy to mess up a tech when you are getting comboed)

tips
good moves to use are f-tilt, dair, and nair
try on heavy/big characters bowser or dk work fine
one side of FD to the other can be 70-100% in no time

Top Bottom