• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feelicks Draws Bits n' Bobs

D

Deleted member

'Ey there, fellow Smashers. I thought I'd get to making my own art thread on here, mostly for having a place to put my latest stuff considering this is p much my home forum nowadays, and to get some possible constructive criticism from other fellow artists here on Smashboards. With that said, time for me to post some stuff. It'll be spoilered due to image size and whatnot, so let's go!

Please click on the images for full-sized versions!

My original character and probably the proudest I am most out of characters I've made, Suzanne. Just a sketch of her in some 'jammas. Might redo this someday and color it in, dunno why I haven't lmao

I don't know either. It's up to you.

Just a Sanic. Definitely will redo this one day.

Old Suzanne head thing I did for my art tumblr. Still think it's kinda nice.

Aaaaand another one of Suzanne. First time I ever did a pic of her below the shoulders so this was shaky territory for me at the time. Did well enough, I think.

A birthday gift I had drawn for a good friend of mine offsite by the name of JezMM, with two of his characters Venus and Kay. Check out his deviantArt, Tumblr and Art Tumblr here! He's a pretty chill guy and makes some absolutely awesome artwork, so go follow him, watch him, support him, whatever. He deserves it, plus his comic series Phantasm Dyad is rad too and you should read it.

Colored version of this here, in case you wanna see it.

Vent art I made at a time when I felt really, really terrible for a while. Felt pretty good to let my feelings out through this even if it was simple.

Shantae in some 'jammers. In case you haven't noticed, I have a thing for cute girls in pajamas.
Colored version here!

Snap from the Nickelodeon cartoon ChalkZone, a huge childhood favorite of mine that actually got me into drawing. Still miss this show, and Snap was one of my favorite parts of it. Based Jersey accent.

One of my other original characters, Monica. Thought her up on the fly and decided to just draw her up one day. This in my opinion is still one of the best pics I've ever drawn. Here's an alternate version with lipstick because I'm finicky for as to what the final product should turn out. Here's also a sketch version, which was before I colored and inked.

Another piece of gift art for my comrade JezMM. Rather risque compared to my other pieces, but this is still my favorite pic out of all the others I've done so far. Done as part of a redraw meme we both saw earlier on Tumblr, you can see his awesome part of the half here, where he drew Monica!

A birthday pic I had done for a very close friend of mine from off-site. I really regret making this looking back at it considering he dumped me a week ago... yeah. Guess it's still a nice pic.

KIRBEH KIRBEH KIRBEH, THAT'S A NAME YOU SHOULD KNOW
KIRBEH KIRBEH KIRBEH HE'S THE STAR OF THE SHOW :4kirby:

Just a quick doodle I did of everybody's favorite pink puffball to get out of a drawing rut I was in for a bit! I plan to do ones for Bandana Dee and Meta Knight, maybe Dedede once I get the hang of drawing him.

So yeah, that's everything I've got! I'll update this thread hopefully on a reasonable basis with drawings I have planned down the pipeline. You can check out my DA or art tumblr which are both in my signature if you wish. Thanks for taking a peek at my art, for those who came across here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Yo, there's some pretty cute artwork in here. I am a sucker for cutesy wutesy stuff so this is pretty much my jam!

Although I FEEL like I have seen your art before, like the artstyle seems so extremely familiar but I can't recall for the life of me.

ALL IN ALL, keep up the good work and I shall watch this thread c:

D

Deleted member

Yo, there's some pretty cute artwork in here. I am a sucker for cutesy wutesy stuff so this is pretty much my jam!

Although I FEEL like I have seen your art before, like the artstyle seems so extremely familiar but I can't recall for the life of me.

ALL IN ALL, keep up the good work and I shall watch this thread c:
Oy, thanks a ton! I've seen the stuff in your art topic before and it's super adorbs as well! Keep it up too.

I lost my tablet pen but hopefully I'll be able to get a new one ASAP. Have a lot of stuff on my mind I wanna draw.

D

Deleted member

The fact that this thread isn't used more hurts my soul in more ways then one.
I'll still be updating this, once I get out of this dumb art block I've been having for a very long time now. ;-;

I'm gonna get off my lazy arse and try to get something done this week. I promise!

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
I'll still be updating this, once I get out of this dumb art block I've been having for a very long time now. ;-;

I'm gonna get off my lazy arse and try to get something done this week. I promise!
Well it's on my watch list, Also it never hurts to do fan-art if you can't think of anything. :D

Top Bottom