• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

February 3rd, 2016 Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
No changes!

Thread can be locked.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
No changes!
:troll:

After he witnessed Abadango 0-death nairo and ZSS utterly demolish a cloud with uair up b, I think it's safe to say that
RIP ZSS and MK you won't be missed.

Needs to be nerfed/People want him nerfed::4sheik::4zss::4metaknight::4ryu:
Meta Knight's U-Air and U-Spec are likely going to have worse frame data or KBG. That or all of his attacks are going to get dunked on.
Zero Suit Samus is definitely going to lose a lot of things. Probably weaker attacks or worse combo game.
but Sakurai said he was "sick" after GF's. He probably rushed home to nerf them:p:gova:
Nah, I think he got sick FROM the Meta Knight and ZSS stuff, and rushed home to start nerfing them and to get a bucket for throwing up. And also to get the money he needs to pay his balacing crew overtime for nerfing them immediatatly.
Please don't nerf Cloud. I think he's appropriately strong. I'm actually glad that he didn't win yesterday's tourney because that could have tipped off the present Sakurai that nerfing was needed. On that note, Meta Knight and ZSS could see some nerfs because they're almost unfair at times.
Minor Nerfs
:4metaknight:

I don't want any of these characters nerfed into the ground but I feel like they're just overtuned a little too much compared with everyone else. Metaknight may seem out of place to some but I think further optimisation would make this character very scary if left untouched.

I think ZSS and Meta Knight should get nerfed Uairs, it was really boring to watch them do the same combo on each other in the niconico tournament.
You're all gonna start looking ridiculous when these nerfs don't end up happening at all.

Comet Knight

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ben.Y32
3DS FC
2208-6123-2254
Rosa, ZSS, and Sheik all had a weight value decrease by 1. I'm not sure how significant that is though in the equations the game uses to calculate knockback. Would those three simply be combo'd by us 1% earlier or is there a multiplier that goes into it with that weight change? I suggest researching how the death combo effects them now.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Rosa, ZSS, and Sheik all had a weight value decrease by 1. I'm not sure how significant that is though in the equations the game uses to calculate knockback. Would those three simply be combo'd by us 1% earlier or is there a multiplier that goes into it with that weight change? I suggest researching how the death combo effects them now.
ZSS can KO herself, Sheik, and Rosalina earlier with her up b :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom