• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [February 27th, 2016] Waterville Smash Attack 2 - Waterville ME

[February 27th, 2016] Waterville Smash Attack 2 - Waterville ME
Posted by iKurse
Best Western Plus Waterville Grand Hotel
Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 11:30 AM
Until: Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

iKurse

Smash Rookie

Waterville Smash is back at it again with Waterville Smash Attack 2! Join us for a day of the best Smash action you're going to get in the state of Maine!

Hosted by the Maine Fighting Gamers' Alliance, and ran by Smash enthusiasts, this will be the hypest tournament in the state to start the year!

Doors will be opening just before noon, but set up will take place beforehand. There is a bar in the venue, so if you are of age, you may drink.

There will be half off discounts for full setups (TV, system, game, gamecube adaptor. WHOLE SET UPS not partial), and for the drivers of a car pool of at least 4 thanks to the amazing response of people thus far!

EVENTS -

Smash Melee 1v1. Square off head to head against some of Maine's best!

Smash 4 1v1 - The newest iteration of Smash, the scene is quickly growing stronger. With many new faces popping up and into the local scene, there has never been a better time to join in! Prove yourself in this double elimination tournament!

Smash 4 2v2 - With the success of B.A.S.E.D at Game Citadel, doubles will be making an appearance at WSA2. Pair up with your buddy, or find your strongest rival and prepare to take on the rest of the pack in a team setting!

VENUE FEE IS $10. This helps cover the cost of renting out the venue so we can continue to do these things. Half off discounts are available as stated.

ALL SINGLES TOURNAMENTS ARE $10 ENTRY. All of that money goes straight into the prize pool.

SMASH 4 DOUBLES IS $5 PER TEAMMATE. So for $10 total, you and your teammate are entered!

Any and all other questions can be posted on here, or shoot in a message to me personally (Ben Baker), my email (benxbaker@gmail.com), or posted on the Maine Fighting Gamers Alliance open group page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1503909743249545/

Chappy001

Smash Rookie
So no Project M? I could bring a partial setup for it (Wii/game/SDcard) I just don't have a good TV to bring with it. But if we had a whole setup for it, could a bracket be allowed?
I'll update if I can bring a whole setup though.

Top Bottom