1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3. Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash stuff and support the site, like a Nintendo Controller or the Wii U - Gamecube adaptor ! Check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

Europe [Feb 25, 2018] X-House SSBM Netherlands (Amsterdam) (Amsterdam, NH)

Discussion in 'Tournament Listings' started by Djoek, Jan 12, 2018.

X-House SSBM Netherlands (Amsterdam)
Posted By Djoek

X-House
Zeeburgerdijk 587, 1095 LH Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:00 AM
(ends Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 10:30 PM)
Timezone: Europe/Amsterdam

Keywords

Upcoming Occurrences

All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/Amsterdam

Start: Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:00 AM
End: Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 10:30 PM
  1. Djoek

Djoek
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Rookie

Hey!
    Do you live (near) in the Netherlands? well i'll be hosting my second tournament (32 player cap). Its targetted mostly towards newcomers, thats also why i also didn't want people to spend more then 5 euro on one their first tourney(s).I really hope some Dutch newcomers (like myself!) are willing to have a great time while still learning the game. its on 5 february in Amsterdam(east), Its actually on quite a peacefull place. If you're interested in coming let me know by joining my discord: https://discord.gg/Yq6NjGg

Entre and venue vee is 5 euro together, we will sale drinks like beer and soda, some snacks.
    After the tournament it self we will prob. do crew battle's and doubles etc.