• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 15, 2015] Spa City Smash League: Sm4sh Wii U Singles Tournament (Hot Springs, AR)

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Spa City Smash League Presents....

Schedule
Signups/Warmups – 1:00-2:30pm
Singles Double Elimination Tournament Begins at 2:30pm

Entry Fees
Venue Fee (Entry Fee) - $5.00
Singles (1v1 Battles) - $5.00
Total Entry Fee - $10.00

Prize Payouts:
1st place – 60%
2nd place – 25%
3rd place – 15%

PLAY RULES:
* All matches will be 3 stock matches, with a time limit set to 8 minutes.
* All sets will be the best out of 3 matches, except for the finals which are best out of 5.
* Items are OFF.
*amiibos are not allowed to play.
*Equipment is OFF, no exceptions.
*Custom moves are OFF except for Palutena.
*Miis Fighters are allowed if approved and uploaded before the tournament begins.
* If there is a tie at the end of the time limit, then the person with more stocks wins. If both players have the same amount of stocks, then the person with the lower percent of damage wins.
* Players are expected to bring their own controller. Any non-first party controllers must be inspected by an official before use. You can use a GameCube controller, Wiimote + Nunchuk or Classic Controller, Wii U Pro Controller, or your 3DS.

STAGE SELECTION:
Round 1 - Players may agree to start on a random Omega stage, or choose a random Starter if one does not agree to do so.
Rounds 2/3 – winner of previous round strikes one stage (FD/Omega ban counts as one), loser picks from any other Starters or Counterpicks.

Starters:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Town & City
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks:
any Omega forms
Delfino Plaza
Kongo Jungle 64
Duck Hunt

Last edited:

CyberTaco

Smash Rookie
Hey, I just moved up to fayetteville to go to UA, but im going to make the trip down there.

Im going win, or i guess im not going back home.
I need that gas money!

MonkeyArms

Smash Ace
NNID
MrCheeseburger7
Oh well I would just let this thread die but I just want to say next time u host a tourney make sure both players report the score so I don't have this same unfortunate fake elimination like last time

Top Bottom