• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 15, 2015] Smash Town PA's First Tournament! - Free entry with... (Washington Boro, PA)

PeteMcTee

Smash Cadet
SMASH TOWN PA's FIRST TOURNAMENT Feb 15 (Sunday) starting @ 1:30 pm

There's still time to sign up and there's free entry!
Come sign up on our Facebook event page and join for more tournaments:
https://www.facebook.com/events/667640733344608/?notif_t=plan_user_associated

There are around 25 already registered, it should be a awesome turnout!

Please show up no later than ((((1:15pm)))) The tournament will be starting promptly at 1:30pm and will likely finish near midnight.

Bring $5 for food I will be buying some Little Ceasers pizza 1 - 2 hours into the tournament / will have soda on deck! :D If you'd like to eat somewhere else, there are multiple places to eat nearby within about 5 minutes of my house.

Mcdonalds, Wendys, Subway, Little Ceasers, Chinese, Grocery store.

ALSO - If you have a Wii-U and Smash and you would like to bring it let me know and I'll try to track down a TV for your system. We currently have 2 systems with GC adapters and 1 without.

There will be prizes for the top 3 competitors!!!

TOURNAMENT RULES

2 out of 3 double elimination.

3 Stock / 2 Stock to be determined at the beginning of tournament.

8 minutes / 6 minutes to be determined at the beginning of tournament.

Items are turned off and none.

Final Destination unless another stage is agreed upon by both players or both players agree to do picks and bans. (Gentleman's Rules)

Character picks go as follows. Both players openly pick whatever character they want or if either player would like, a 3rd party can be used for blind picks. Whoever loses the first game picks their character after the winner for the second match and it continues like that.

This tournament is hosted at my house. Looking forward to meeting some new faces from the SmashBoards! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom