• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FB+grab

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I have a question for those of you who have played the game, what would happen if you latched pikmin onto an enemy, and then grabbed them and held them? Would the pikmin already on continue to hit the enemy as you punch him? If so this could be a good way to use whites. You could throw one or two on, grab, hold until the opponent is about to escape and then backthrow (or another throw if it would work better). the opponent would take probably almost all the damage from the time held+the time tumbling from the throw.

Thoughts?

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Yes that does work and that is definitely a good strategy (though sorry but your not the first to think of it).

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
Heh, yeah, seems like a common solution to the easy Pikmin knock-off problem. Although I myself was curious about this. Glad to know it works. It seems Oli is getting more powerful with each technique. Thanks btw Echo.

Top Bottom