• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Reads with Charizard?

Real Smooth-Like

Smash Apprentice
Is Blast Burn viable in any way? I actually really like the move but I can't think of any real uses for it, other than to assert your dominance over a lesser player.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Is Blast Burn viable in any way? I actually really like the move but I can't think of any real uses for it, other than to assert your dominance over a lesser player.
Ledge bombing and stage spikes.

Hard reading rollers.

Bait air dodges.

Dragon Rush is just brainless. Which is why it is better then BB. And can kill off a throw.

Real Smooth-Like

Smash Apprentice
Ledge bombing and stage spikes.

Hard reading rollers.

Bait air dodges.

Dragon Rush is just brainless. Which is why it is better then BB. And can kill off a throw.
LEDGE BOMBING. there's a term for that, haha that's awesome. SO basically the same stuff you do with flare blitz?

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
LEDGE BOMBING. there's a term for that, haha that's awesome. SO basically the same stuff you do with flare blitz?
Yeah except the explosion is bigger and if you catch em on the underside of a stage they are toast to be quite frank.

And since the explosion is where the big damage is it's pretty great.

And idiots won't ever suspect it.

Good players will quickly learn though.

Could be a decent anti ledge guard if Zard gets armor on it. Which he does but not for long.

And Blast Burn goes ****ing nowhere but hey I main Bowser and Ganon and a few of their moves properties also have the range of Ganon's regular grab. ^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom