• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Luigi Combos?

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
One of my favorite is low percent on Falco. You throw him up, up-smash, regrab, up-throw, to u-air to f-air. gets like 70% and he will be offstage and you can potentially gimp.

kittheshadow

Smash Rookie
Not sure at what percent this works but:
Rising Tornado > follow with last hitbox > jump > super jump punch. Imo the hypest combo he has

SomebodyTookSup

Smash Rookie
Rising Tornado > follow with last hitbox > jump > super jump punch. Imo the hypest combo he has
I did this exact combo! however I did throw two forward airs at the start, then rising tornado into super punch. Super unreliable since your opponent has to be heavy and DI toward you.

Zx2963

Smash Journeyman
Yes! The ultimate Luigi combo, though I made a custom one. Dthrow > Usmash > SH Uair > Uair >Cyclone > SJP. Confirmed on Bowser

Last edited:

TFO

Smash Cadet
This is a sort of situational combo, but if you get a N-air on someone and they fly up just low enough to combo then this works!
(Situational N-air) > U-tilt or a D-throw if possible > U-tilt > Short Hop+ N-air > Cyclone > Jump+ F-air / U-air

Mendelsin

Smash Cadet
If anyone can do that in a legit match, it would be the funniest **** I've seen. Imagining that combo in my head already made me laugh
Hey you can call me a liar, but i pulled it off once in a match on dolphin. Only cause i broke his shield.

Top Bottom