• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite DeDeDe costume?

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
I prefer the white ones, seem I prefer most of the white or black costumes for every character. (White kirby, black wolf, white meta, etc etc)

EauxCon

Smash Rookie
My favorite is definitely sepia, reminds me alot of the old kirby games.

CO18

Smash Hero
Theres already a thread about this but it died along time ago..

anyway... I use purple and only purple!

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
Man, are you serious? I started using the white one because every vid I saw people used the pink one. Oh well, I'm sticking with white, might go back to pink occasionally though.

sweetooth

Smash Ace
definately ice blue and pink. the pink one look like pajamas and who else do you know that wakes up to kick *** on a floating platform?

Zanza

Smash Rookie
I started off using the Pink D3, but then I moved on to Purple after seeing how cool it looked from CO18. :D I wish D3 had an emo black suit though, cause EVERY character needs a pink and black suit.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I'm mad that the DeDeDe boards were limited with a thread like this even after Brawl came out. Oh well. My favorite is green by the way.

DarumaBlue

Smash Rookie
I had to meditate on this one for awhile...

But I'm now a strong advocate for the green and purple costumes. White/blue just works too well with the penguin motif. Not strange or alarming enough. Sepia is too boring, and makes you practically invisible on Mushroomy Kingdom. Pink is...ouch.

But green and purple make a classy bird even classier. He just looks gooooood.

Niblet

Smash Cadet
Originally I liked pink the best. If only I could impart with you all a portion of my hood mentality, you might be able to understand how gangsta it is to stop out some buster in a pink Pelle Pelle coat.
Now I like purple most. Purple signifies royalty as does the gold. Also the pattern on him is very regal.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The white one and the red one, but I'm thinking about using the white one more often than the red one in competitive play.
White Dedede looks like um... Dedede from the North Pole :laugh:

Top Bottom