• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Color Swap and Best Hype and Worst Hype characters fighting as Pit.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
LOL that's crazy! We came up with the same name for it! Pink Fresh got me into PM so I used it as a tribute to him.
Wow! Goes to show how awesome he is. His Pit, Lucas, and Peach could be even better once he gets Smash 4 and a Wii U.

fusrodahshane

Smash Rookie
NNID
passionssb
3DS FC
2723-9156-4199
Wow! Goes to show how awesome he is. His Pit, Lucas, and Peach could be even better once he gets Smash 4 and a Wii U.
Waitwaitwaitwait he doesn't have a Wii U? I haven't followed him super often recently. I just know he mains Pit in Smash 4.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Waitwaitwaitwait he doesn't have a Wii U? I haven't followed him super often recently. I just know he mains Pit in Smash 4.
He doesn't own a Wii U or Smash 4...yet. For someone who doesn't even have the game, he does really great at it.

Kofeezy

Smash Rookie
I think Cyan Pit is hands down the best, it's the one that looks more akin to a true alternate, as opposed to a simple recolour. That's why I use when I play Pit.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Edit: Names of pallet swaps(I'll change if you want a different name, all temporary)

Yellow- Super Saiyan Pit
Red- Ketchup Pit
Green- Turtle Pit/Salad Pit
Blue- Ocean Pit
Black- Edgy Pit
Cyan- Poptart/Trickster/Skittles Pit
Pink- Pink Fresh/Cotton Candy Pit

Green- That palette that barely changes anything/Lettuce Pittoo
Black/Red?- That disgusting Hades palette that I hate/ Hades Pittoo
Yellow- That other palette that I hate/Barf/Gold Pittoo
Red- Demon Pittoo/Archangel Pit
Blue- Night Time Pittoo/Another palette that doesn't change anything
White- Nice Pittoo/Pit Pittoo
Purple- King Pittoo/Another palette that I don't like because reasons
Naming time~ :happysheep:

tl;dr I don't like any of Pittoo's palette's except for the red one

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I still think the best name for White Dark Pit is "Dark Pit found Jesus" because of the red scarf....

And also, Pink Fresh just got a Wii u :)

Routa

Smash Lord
My fav Pit alts are Salad(/Lucky which is the most beautiful alt in the whole game in my opinion) and Skittles (so freaking fab!).

When it comes to Mister Edgy's alts, Lettuce (/Needle) and Night Time(/Sormy) are my favourites.

I really dislike gold one from both. Yellow just doesn't fit to Pit or/and Pittoo.

Hype fights eh? Pit vs Lunk is in my eyes very epic fight (I mean seriously does anyone remember Palutena's trailer?!?) also Pit vs Pittoo is also hype. Oh and Pittoo vs MK is HC as ****!

Lame ones? No fight comes to my mind tho.

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
Oh I just picked them because I liked them. I had no clue that they are the most picked ones!:chuckle:

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
Oh hey, these kind of threads!

I like using the cyan one because it doesn't make any sense lol. Though I rarely use Pit.

Least fave alt would be the pink one. Mainly because I don't like pink, but I have to admit that it looks cool because the color is uniformly distributed.

For Pittoo, I use the purple one, mostly because I like how the color purple hue is applied to all the dark. I would use instead the red one if pit had a dark red hue applied to his hair. Same with blue.

I don't dislike any of Pittoo alts. They all look fine to me in general.

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 I think you should change the name of the thread, could do the favourite matchup thing in another thread. Those two things are completely unrelated lol it would make this thread messy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 I think you should change the name of the thread, could do the favourite matchup thing in another thread. Those two things are completely unrelated lol it would make this thread messy.
Well it still works, so...don't fix what isn't broken.

Red Pittoo ~ Rekt

Smash Apprentice
Favorite Dark Pit pallet(s): You can only guess what mine it. I LOVE the red on so much. It just looks so amazing. The colors of him and the outfit just, AGH IT'S SO GOOD! All of his pallet swaps are great except for one imo, but blue is a second favorite for me and the white one is amazing! The "gray"one is OK looking but the hair in battle looks eh.
Least favorite Dark Pit pallet(s): The gold one is actually garbage. I have called it "Urine Pittoo" ever since I first looked at it.

DP:
#1. Red (Blood Pittoo Demon Pittoo or Devil Pittoo)
#2. Blue (Ocean Pittoo)
#3. White (Pittoo pays Nairo or Nairo Pittoo or Wrong Closet Pittoo)
#4. Black (original)
#5. Purple (Purple Pittoo. It rolls off the tongue)
#6. Green (Viridi's makeover or Smoke Pittoo Ery Day)
#7. Gray (Hades Pittoo because it kinda looks reminiscent to that of KIU Hades
#8. Gold (Urine Pit)

Favorite Pit pallet(s): Pink Pit is life. I love green, the color looks nice. I like all his pallets with the exception of a few that I will name. Black, Red and blue are also very good! I only use pink, green and black though
Least favorite Pit pallet(s): Wtf is that cyan one. It's like they took every color that didn't work with blue and threw it on there. Gold is eh, only good thing about it is that the weapon matches.

Pit:
#1. Pink (Pink Pit. It rolls off the tongue)
#2. Green (Earthly Angel..... get it?)
#3. Black (Edgy Pit)
#4. Blue (WintroPit... get it? Or Sky Pit)
#5. Red (Flare Pit)
#6. White (original)
#7. Gold (Pimp Pit)
#8. Cyan (Unicorn Barf Pit)

I like fighting Diddy and characters that are even or have easy to stage guard recoveries

I HATE Dedede with all my being, worst and most annoying character to exist. Luigi is absolutely stupid.

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
My favourite Pit pallete is the gold one, though I like all of them really.

My favourite Pttoo pallete is definitely either red or white.

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Well it still works, so...don't fix what isn't broken.
It works but....ehhhh, I guess what I'm trying to say is....not fixing it, you're right it's not broken but it can be improved lol. Then again I ain't your master Splinter, it's your thread and you should do with it as you please :p.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It works but....ehhhh, I guess what I'm trying to say is....not fixing it, you're right it's not broken but it can be improved lol. Then again I ain't your master Splinter, it's your thread and you should do with it as you please :p.
Don't bring up the name Splinter...:cry:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Since I mainly play as Dark Pit over Pit (mostly because I prefer little arrow control with Dark Pit over Pit's fully control ones and DP is far cooler than Pit is), I'll have a go at his palettes.

I don't care what the player base or Smashwiki thinks this is Dark Pit's brown alt (I can see why it looks Yellow to most but blame the Wii U for that as they have done the same with other character's alts between versions), even the scarf is brown as is his wings and brown always goes 1st as an alt color over everything else since it's my favorite color (it might be the 3DS limitations as the alt looks more brown than the Wii U version).

The rest of his palettes swaps are 2nd as they're all pretty good (sans the primary color, since he has a red/black pallet that passes as a secondary black alt anyways and yet it gets called as a brown palette).

As for Pit on the other hand, I tend to use his Black, Yellow, Blue, Red and Pink alts at times.

Last edited:

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
My favorite Pit alt is

I don't really know why tbh, it just looks so pleasing to eyes. Don't really have a favorite Dark Pit one though. I mostly use the purple one but I really don't like how it looks so I just alternate between all the costumes.

Last edited:

AncientCode42

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Surge_Production
Since I alternate between three color palettes for each of my mains (secondaries and pockets included) I use Cyan, Blue and Red Pit. Cyan is my main color for Pit while the other two are occasional choices.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
#7. Gray (Hades Pittoo because it kinda looks reminiscent to that of KIU Hades
#8. Gold (Urine Pit)
#7. Gold (Pimp Pit)
#8. Cyan (Unicorn Barf Pit)
omg lmao I died

But yeah the blue hair just ruins the Hades palette imo

But I tried

Excuse the shadows lol. Didn't feel like erasing them

#4. Blue (WintroPit... get it? Or Sky Pit)
:smirk:

I see what you did there

@Wintropy look you have the blue Pit palette named after you lol

Ur one famous gurl

Last edited:

DE235

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Decrosis
3DS FC
1977-0197-7138
The ones that make them look like each other. Don't know why I just like it.

Top Bottom