• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

father ***** 8 day old daughter

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
this really is disgusting.

taken from http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/new...d=92236b81-c49b-4401-9678-3692c287ca44&rss=59

FORREST CITY, AR – Police say a Forrest City, Arkansas man has been charged with ****** his 8 day-old baby.

According to a police report, officers were called to the Forrest City Medical Center, September 1, 2008, about a baby that had been sexually assaulted. Forrest City police say the baby also had a skull fracture and had to be transferred to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock because of the severity of the injuries.

Investigators say the father attacked the infant during a visit at her 15 year-old mother's house. Police say other people were at the home at the time of the assault.

Police say Davis had no criminal record since turning 18, but could not say whether Davis had a juvenile RAP Sheet. The information could not be released under Arkansas state law, said investigators.

Police say the infant’s father, 18 year-old Reginald Davis, has been charged with **** and Second-Degree Battery. The case is still under investigation and it is unknown if any other arrests will be made, said Forrest City Police.

Davis is being held on a $100,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in circuit court on September 17.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
He needs to be curb-stomped. There is simply nothing redeemable about this barbaric act.

He isn't human. That's all there is to it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I can't imagine what compells people to be attracted to children, let alone infants.

I certainly hope he gets the usual pedophile's welcome when he gets convicted.

But even then, this is still truly repugnant -- and above all, baffling.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
in b4 BABY **** IT'S AWWWRIGHT!!!

What the ****. This is terrible. There is no ****ing way that man should ever be allowed to even contemplate an attraction to something like this, let alone DO it. Eight years, this would've just been another pedophile case, but 8 DAYS!? Holy ****. I mean, c'mon 8 ****ING DAYS OLD. WHAT THE ****ING HELL!? I never type in caps like this, this is that ****ing wrong.

Let's see how long it takes them to adapt this into a SVU episode.

EDIT: Great, he's from the South. Now we get a case where a stupid person was not only having incest, thus having a proved stereotype in the media, but we're also extreme-Pedophiles as well. I'm sure there is a technical term for this attraction, but who cares, it's ****ing wrong. Way to go. Thank God I was raised in California.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
That son of a b*****! I hope Satan has a good time torturing him for all eternity!

Hehe at the SVU. I love that show. They ARE going to make an episode about this one.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
LOL he isnt human xD....wtf are you talking about?, we used to send ppl to die in a colloseum with lions and you say hes not human?
That's barbaric too. Heck, it's lower than barbaric since barbarians burnt Rome (or is my history bad?).

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
wait... are you saying this isn't wrong? that an 18 year old man can **** his 8 day year old daugter?

what happend was he as at the 15 year old mothers house, then the mother went into the shower and when she came out she coulld see blood on the child.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Stop trying to ruin the mood with you philosophical, psychological dribble-drabble, we have the makings for real, good-ol' fashion Torch and Pitchfork mob here! When's the last time you've seen one of those?

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
wait... are you saying this isn't wrong? that an 18 year old man can **** his 8 day year old daugter?

what happend was he as at the 15 year old mothers house, then the mother went into the shower and when she came out she coulld see blood on the child.
It's foul. It's probably the worst thing I've seen in my years of living other than 9/11. Who in their mind would EVER do this? It was 8 days old. It couldn't know what happened. Will the father live with it? I hope not, the motherf*****.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Philosophy is fun.

No wonder. You bore them all away with intelligent discussion.

Just kidding. Everything I said with a tone of sarcasm, that was just too good an opportunity to pass up. Yeah, he DID have a choice at the time to decide if he would or wouldn't **** his daughter. Or his wife. Or just kill them all. He had many choices, and he went with this one. That's a fact, he did it, and he's facing the consequences of his actions as set up by society.

With my own personal beliefs, I am utterly disgusted and perplexed why he would do such a thing. I support NAMBLA, but this is something all-together different.

Overload

Smash Lord
I support NAMBLA, but this is something all-together different.
I sure hope that's a lie. . .

Someone should **** this guy and see how he likes it. Don't drop the soap buddy! Though it won't matter you are getting murdered in prison.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I hope he gets the death sentence. And if he doesn't, I hope he drops the soap in prison.

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Nothing excuses that. How ****ed up do you have to be to even consider that let alone go through with it?

Knowing people like that are out there.. just wrong.

Top Bottom