• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fast1 Shoutouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lamugi

Smash Lord
This is for everyone who was mad chill. XD

Hungrybox: for being AMAZING AT THE GAME WITH HIS ROBOTNIC EDGEGUARDS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU

C@sh Mooney: for taking us to fast1

Raistlin: for taking us everywhere and being wayyyy to good with jiggs.

Dark Sonic: for letting us stay at ur house and showing off some of your robotnic edguarding.

DJ Nintendo: for being amazing with bowser and having some of the sickest mindgames ever. Also for getting 9th with bowser" Get at me" lol.

Swiftbass: for helping my fox out and for being bad at basketball "inserts sarcasim"

EGGM: for having a sexy falco and being cool 2.

Aero: u were way 2 cool.

Random: for being able to do that sick *** back flip.

Dashizwiz for repping the south mad hard and for 3-stocking M2k.

For all of Alabama: being way to nice and chill.

Afro thunda for having an amazing fro.

Ishotlazor and Tfal: for losing the GAME

Fesstizzio: for playing such a crappy low tier, but still wining ur first MM. BTW that 0-death combo in one frame was 2 good.

Javier: For teaching me some amazing shiz.

Hiroshi: for going to FAST late and still repping Fl.

Everlastingyeayuhz: for our team being wayyy to good in basketball.

KeepspeedN: for being my ***** and for wrecking in singles.

Doggysamich: for giving me advice and for being cool.

Lambchops: for having a huge ****?

John: for having the same strat as me and my friends.

Zorro: for having wayy too much fun in doubles.

ESAM: for being chill and for recording.

QDVS: for taking me to MC Donalds and being awesome.

Diem: for being mad chill and repping east coast.

M2K: for giving me some of your melee skill. ;) GJ on wining everything!

Elliot: for being cool and we still need to have that match later.

Frames: for hosting the tourney.

THNX EVERYONE YOU GUYS WERE GREAT!

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
So? This was your ultimate plan? Make me lose the game in shoutouts? Well you typed it, so you're just makin it harder on yourself. :p

Hungrybox was beast at edgegaurd... To bad I didn't get to beat that noob... <<
>>
Afro and Aura, I'd chill with you everyday if I could. Josh, too bad you live in crappy St. Louis, get your rams outta here.

Thanx Eggm for smackin mah ***** up.

Doggysammich, thanx for the advice and being awesome.

Alabama, you were cool, you gotta come down and play with us sometime no names... Ragnarok.

Swift, You were awesome, grats on a great melee teams finish. Thanx for some of the help too.

Festizzio, for not seeing forests! Also, **** pika. Top tier.

Dj Nintendo, even now you mind game me so hard I'm getting hit by forward smash. Wish I could get at you.

Everlastingyeayuhz, UNDEFEATED SON! GET SOME! Next time Brawl tournies come along with the melee, we finna play some wheelchair basketball again! GO TWO OH.

Dark Sonic, I don't know what I was more impressed with, your marth or sonic... I'ma say marth, oh and thanx for the help against marth. Also I know your weakness fo. Thanx for the housing, tell your parents that too :)\

Raistilin, You were hilarious Thanx for the one night stand... housing. Don't even l-cancel and wavedash yet you still beast.

Frames thanx for the tournament. I enjoyed your people skills and you knew how things were supposed to go without upsetting people too. Again, Thank you.

M2k, for the everlasting picture of you with the awesome shades and gangsta hat with chudat pose. You beat everything too... Beast.

And for the billions of other people with various ambiguous names, I had a lot of fun. Still we need to sign a petition against Brawl Singles... That was brutal....

lamugi

Smash Lord
So? This was your ultimate plan? Make me lose the game in shoutouts? Well you typed it, so you're just makin it harder on yourself. :p

Hungrybox was beast at edgegaurd... To bad I didn't get to beat that noob... <<
>>
Afro and Aura, I'd chill with you everyday if I could. Josh, too bad you live in crappy St. Louis, get your rams outta here.

Thanx Eggm for smackin mah ***** up.

Doggysammich, thanx for the advice and being awesome.

Alabama, you were cool, you gotta come down and play with us sometime no names... Ragnarok.

Swift, You were awesome, grats on a great melee teams finish. Thanx for some of the help too.

Festizzio, for not seeing forests! Also, **** pika. Top tier.

Dj Nintendo, even now you mind game me so hard I'm getting hit by forward smash. Wish I could get at you.

Everlastingyeayuhz, UNDEFEATED SON! GET SOME! Next time Brawl tournies come along with the melee, we finna play some wheelchair basketball again! GO TWO OH.

Dark Sonic, I don't know what I was more impressed with, your marth or sonic... I'ma say marth, oh and thanx for the help against marth. Also I know your weakness fo. Thanx for the housing, tell your parents that too :)\

Raistilin, You were hilarious Thanx for the one night stand... housing. Don't even l-cancel and wavedash yet you still beast.

Frames thanx for the tournament. I enjoyed your people skills and you knew how things were supposed to go without upsetting people too. Again, Thank you.

M2k, for the everlasting picture of you with the awesome shades and gangsta hat with chudat pose. You beat everything too... Beast.

And for the billions of other people with various ambiguous names, I had a lot of fun. Still we need to sign a petition against Brawl Singles... That was brutal....
So true i just lost.....but regardless this was 2 much fun!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom