• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Farewell Alabama For Now

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, this is Jin. Some of you may know that I'm leaving to Orlando and my stay at Alabama will soon be no more. I came here through unfortunate circumstances, and left fortunate enough to have met such interesting and kind people. I'd like to say a great big thank you to the brawlers of Alabama. The auburn and louisiana crew is cool as hell ( except for lee martin, lol). Rag, ryker, knose, manko, skater, y'all mah boyz man *sob sob* mah boyz. But as I wander on to the next bout, I'll keep the Alabama spirit with me. I plan on coming thru every several months or so, so until then KEEP YOUR GODDAMN GAME UP!!!!!!!!!

Jin Out...

_Keno_

Smash Lord
who are you

aww, just kidding, you were a mobile snake? player that I dont think I ever played (we need to), but did meet at 2 AUSOM. Plan on coming to some of Rags tournaments, and you may see me there. =D

Top Bottom