• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fantasy Sports

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
Aside from smash, my biggest gaming love has to be fantasy sports. I am a 4 sport player (baseball, football, basketball, and hockey), and it comes from being a guy who loves stats. I have a pretty high success rate in public leagues with all 4 sports, and I run leagues in two different sports (baseball & football).

Anyone else out there a big fantasy player?

iankobe

Smash Lord
I made a thread regarding this.

No one responded. -_-

Anyway. I only play basketball and I'd say I'm pretty good.

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
Haha I figured that was going to happen to this thread. Odd, the two fantasy sport players have Donald Duck avatars.

i've played fantasy basketball the past 2 years in public h2h leagues on yahoo, 3 leagues total. I placed 2nd last year and then upped it to 2 teams this year winning both my public leagues. Where do you play your fantasy at?

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
Odd you think of them being robots. I understand the lesbian wrestling part, but why robots? Are you like the guy from Grandma's Boy? Wish you were a robot?

Top Bottom