• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fanart: Duck Hunt: No Ridley for you

SaburoDaimando

Smash Rookie
Okay, this sounds alot like a jerk move coming from a rookie like me. But then again, I still laugh at bit at the idea that the Duck Hunt Dog was confirmed for Smash over Ridley. And of course, we have that blasted Dog having caught a badly-drawn Ridley.(I hate drawing complex details in my drawings.)

Anyway, enjoy this image. Tell me what you think(If I suck at drawing Ridley, I understand. :( )
http://daimando.deviantart.com/#/art/Duck-Hunt-No-Ridley-For-You-481814089?hf=1

Spirst

This is horrible. Horrible in a hilarious way, of course. Duck Hunt Dog is such a troll character.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I don't have anything against DHD... I think he's a fun inclusion.

But not really into people who want to rub it in about Ridley.

Luigi580

Smash Apprentice
It's both mean and hilarious at the same time... Just like the Duck Hunt Dog :troll:

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I don't have anything against DHD... I think he's a fun inclusion.

But not really into people who want to rub it in about Ridley.
My, my... how the mighty has fallen... the bigger they are, the harder they fall... and the underdog is the topdog now.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
My, my... how the mighty has fallen... the bigger they are, the harder they fall... and the underdog is the topdog now.
I don't really get what your point is, other than trying to mock me for wanting Ridley in more than Duck Hunt dog because you're a poor sport.

I never was against Duck Hunt's inclusion, I just didn't think he was terribly likely because there were many other retro/funny choices Sakurai could have made. I still thought he had a shot though.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Oh, no... I wasn't mocking you specifically. I'm laughing at the whole situation... you know how big Ridley is... and how big his fanbase is... and how DHD was considered unlikely because reasons. So many puns!

Raiden mk-II

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4313-2377-1601
I got through reading the last 3 pages of the Ridley support topic. To say that things got bad there is the understatement of the millennium. I can totally understand how @ Erimir Erimir is on edge because of the full-on abuse that he and other Ridley supporters had to endure...to the point that mods had to lock the topic to stop the constant barrage of hate.

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice
I got through reading the last 3 pages of the Ridley support topic. To say that things got bad there is the understatement of the millennium. I can totally understand how @ Erimir Erimir is on edge because of the full-on abuse that he and other Ridley supporters had to endure...to the point that mods had to lock the topic to stop the constant barrage of hate.
To be fair, the thread's closing was also due in a large part to the fact that a few of the Ridley supporters threw huge temper tantrums and handled the detractors very very poorly. Honestly, the worst part of the Ridley thread's closing was that people having extreme meltdowns migrated to other threads.

Skyline1992

Smash Apprentice
On the bright side, now everyone can get revenge on DHD after all the pain he's caused people.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I'm not yet convinced Ridley is not in.
But I find that picture comical.

Last edited:

RNH

Smash Cadet
I found this image on google images. I'm using it as my avatar, is that ok with you?

Top Bottom