• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falling Cyclone glitch

MonkeyArms

Smash Ace
NNID
MrCheeseburger7
Ok I know no body is going to believe me but trust me there IS a glitch where if you execute a jump and right after down b, you gain no height if you mash.
I've only experienced this with Luigi's grounded jump and doc's double jump.
If ANYONE else has experienced this dumb glitch please tell me because I just lost a match with doc because of it when I was winning

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
Doc's Cyclone doesn't really gain him much, if any height, per se, anyway. It's almost purely horizontal in terms of recovery. There's too much end lag on the animation so you can't ledge-grab at anything other than slightly above the height you were at before.

I don't know about Luigi though, but I do know his Cyclone has some weird physics to it. I honestly think Luigi's just carries vertical momentum more than it makes it, but I don't play Luigi much, if at all, so I can't confirm.

Top Bottom