• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's usmash can spike?

Ripazha

Smash Rookie
Edit: Nevermind, it seems I was wrong. Sorry for the inconvienience!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CTPmr7MkG4

Look at around 0:55-0:58. It smacks Fox down fairly hard, and at 0%, to boot. It looks like it has to connect at the peak of his backflip. I hope this hasnt been mentioned yet, I didnt see it when I searched for "spike" or "upsmash spike".

jngamer

Smash Cadet
at a higher percent, it wouldnt actually hit them down, i believe they would go higher if it was at a higher percent, ill have to test this out for myself.

hurricane22491

Smash Cadet
I don't believe it's actually a spike that happens there. I know when you hit with the tip of Falco's feet at the peak of the upsmash it can knock the enemy sideways, so what I'm guessing is going on here is that Fox is getting knocked to the side but since he falls fast and is at 0% damage, he just kinda slides/bounces on the platform and subsequently falls off the side of the platform.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Yeah thats not a spike... Its just slight knockback and Fox falling O__o. even f it was it wouldn't be usefull as Dair is a much better spike and this seems hard to pull off.

Top Bottom