• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's U-B unchanged from Brawl?

MrWeavile

Smash Apprentice
I feel like Falco's up-B is as bad as it was in Brawl. Obviously it was inferior to Fox's in Melee, but in PM it feels almost redundant, as though the range hasn't been changed since the god awful Brawl version.

Is it just me or is it the Brawl one?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Please make sure to post this kinda stuff in the character subforums made for it, in the future.

As for his UpB, it's close but not perfect in 3.0. Melee does some stuff with UpB momentum that Brawl does not.

MrWeavile

Smash Apprentice
Please make sure to post this kinda stuff in the character subforums made for it, in the future.

As for his UpB, it's close but not perfect in 3.0. Melee does some stuff with UpB momentum that Brawl does not.
Thanks for letting me know. Will do in the future.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

foxygrandpa

Smash Journeyman
it was changed slightly to be more like melees, but the end of both fox's and falcos have less control on them. They plummet at the end of them, where as in melee they could go slightly more in the desired direction.
If you switch to and from melee, its very noticeable.

Top Bottom