• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Falco's Tournament Representation

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz

Zionaze

Smash Ace
I'm starting to get more active around Woodland Hills for the Fire & Dice monthlies, aside from that, my area really isn't very active with tournaments.
I'm going to the next Fire & Dice tourney on Sunday, hope to see you there! :4falco:

Zionaze

Smash Ace
Fire & Dice is too far for me to be active weekly, sadly. :ohwell:
I'll be going to the monthlies more, though I'm not even sure if I'm going this month.
;.; Yeah Pomona is a bit too far to go frequently. I'll try my best to rep Falco this time around :V

Cyro

Airborne
Good stuff, Scoot!
is that the same SlayerZ known for this Peach and is that the same @ AEMehr AEMehr ?
I'm sure that's them.
-
Alright.
(Yes this is Wi-Fi)
I joined a Hypest tournament today and I took part in the West Coast bracket.
http://hypest.challonge.com/Jun5thHypestWiiUSinglesNAWEST
http://hypest.challonge.com/Jun5thHypestWiiUSinglesNAWESTTopCut

Made it to the top cut getting 2nd and some close games with Kodystri (NOTICEMESENPAI) who happens to be ranked 6th on Anther's ladder (smashladder.com)

Also...

:smirk:

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I didn't see him post earlier lol, should learn to read.

Cyro

Airborne
will always be Zion
I see, so you lost to Taxes and Pluto.

Taxes does well pretty consistently, he's actually the Diddy that beat me 2-1 last time.
I had 2-stocked him game 1 with Falco then I got cocky. :facepalm:

Pluto's also a pretty good Falcon. Never got to play him, but I'm sure he knows his stuff.

Regardless, any Falco representation is strongly accepted!

I'll supply the brackets for those interested:
http://challonge.com/fadsodysingles_1

Zionaze

Smash Ace
I had friendlies with Taxes at Final battle and he whooped me there. I still don't know how to deal with a patient diddy.
I SDed both games with Pluto so I'm pretty salty about that.
It was with customs and I didn't know about the lightning falcon kick so that caught me off guard

Last edited:

zanryo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zanryo
3DS FC
3711-8361-4706
I main Falco, and have gone to 2 tournaments so far.

Aftershock TX National - 17th place with over 100 entrants
DBA 4 TX monthly regional - 9th place with over 90 entrants? Or 100+ idk

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman

Ive seen your vids man great stuff Im a Houston falco main. You plan on going to TGC on the 20th? itd be great to play a few and share knowledge

Cyro

Airborne

I saw you on stream at Denti's, good stuff.

Ive seen your vids man great stuff Im a Houston falco main. You plan on going to TGC on the 20th? itd be great to play a few and share knowledge
I'm sure I've heard your name from somewhere before, but where?

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman
I
Im sure I've heard your name from somewhere before, but where?
Do you know a player named zbot/cardinal? If so you my be the same player he mentioned to me lol or if u were on all is brawl before?

Last edited:

Jpot

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jpot93
I'll be giving buffed Falco a tournament spin for the first time at our West MI biweekly on Friday. I'm not too good yet, but here's hoping for a few wins.

makemesmellbad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
makemesmellbad
Switch FC
SW-1177-4478-7793
I brought my Falco for the first time to tourney at Coin It Up! in Slidell, LA, and I made it to Grand Finals but was beaten by Ness. I hadn't lost a set until GF, either, so I was quite proud of myself. Granted, I cracked pretty hard under pressure, Falco's newest buff is really going to help his meta game in making n-air walls in order to keep people offstage, imo. It can cover low, mid, and high recoveries due to his extreme jump height and speed, as well as the wind box pulling and auto linking any character almost guaranteed. I didn't space well enough, however (no pun intended), so my composure and, therefore, results toppled over into second place. Still not bad, but I plan on improving and playing more Falco in the future.

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
the best thing is that there's like 50 falcons there for me to juggle 5ever
I'm actually going to a best buy tournament this sunday. Trying to find out rules hopefully it's stocks not timed with items lol. Can't really find too many tournaments in my area I'm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
Anyone know if Best Buy tournaments do stocked matches? Or is it timed with items? Gonna attend a Best buy tourney but the TO hasnt been in for me to get the rules from.

Zionaze

Smash Ace
I got 9th place at that tourney out of 48 on Saturday. Ironically lost to 2 cpt falcons haha. choked hard when I got pineappled by dreamland and when town and city's platforms straight up murdered me

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
I lost in round 2 against a pikachu 2-1 I SD'd :/. This tournament was not ran properly. They kept changing who I was supposed to play. The original bracket was changed 3 times. They were running out of time and had to do free for all 1 stock -.-

I did well against the pikachu the nairs kept him in check when he threw out fairs but he adjusted and stayed back more. Could've gone either way but props to that dude.

I admit I'm a bit salty lol, I watched everyone's matches saw how they all played and felt confident. I saw the pikachu player and said to myself he could be trouble. I waa supposed to play a ness. Then they mixed up the brackets and Of all people for me to play against it was the pikachu player lol.

Last edited:

Jpot

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jpot93
Nice work, man! 17th at Xanadu is nothing to shake a stick at. I think it's interesting that most of your tournament losses have come against Zero Suit players, I usually feel pretty good in that MU since our reflector largely shuts down paralyzers and her grab is so punishable.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Keitaro took second with mostly Falco at The Break's Weekly: http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak315ssb4. Let's just say False's Sheik is a bit more experienced than Keitaro's Falco. Pretty cool since his Diddy in one of the sets looked eh to say the least, but when he went Falco for rest of the games, Keitaro looked really confident with his Falco. His Diddy vs. Tokyo's Ness wasn't good, but his Falco vs. Tokyo's Ness? Keitaro was in full control. That and not many people know how to fight Falco, so there's that. :p

Hope to see Cyro, Larry Lurr, Keitaro, and whoever else is going's Falco.

Last edited:

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
Keitaro took second with mostly Falco at The Break's Weekly: http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak315ssb4. Let's just say False's Sheik is a bit more experienced than Keitaro's Falco. Pretty cool since his Diddy in one of the sets looked eh to say the least, but when he went Falco for rest of the games, Keitaro looked really confident with his Falco. His Diddy vs. Tokyo's Ness wasn't good, but his Falco vs. Tokyo's Ness? Keitaro was in full control. That and not many people know how to fight Falco, so there's that. :p

Hope to see Cyro, Larry Lurr, Keitaro, and whoever else is going's Falco.
Found the channel that has the footage of Keitaros falco
The Break #315 SSB4 W2 LoF Keitaro VS TSB Moon: https://youtu.be/uC9p_MJUfjA

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Pawclaw got 9th at Smash 4 Wars #28 which I don't know when it happened: http://hitboxarena.challonge.com/smash4wars28s. I think it's a weekly, so 2 weeks ago?

Pawclaw's match against Gunblade's Pit, Marth, and Triple D were uploaded, but nothing against the others like Emblem Lord (yet): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBVSK-RZrnI. Pawclaw could have won against Gunblade's Marth, but that Shield Breaker at the end... Oh, and Triple D, man. Maybe we should definitely look into that MU.

Last edited:
Top Bottom