• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's throws can be reflected

NeoZ

Smash Ace
My opponent had a franklin badge and I couldn't dthrow him as my lasers were getting reflected. At first I thought the throw was escapable, but then I realized I was getting damaged and being "zapped"(weird visual effect the blaster has).
Just wondering if anyone has experienced this with other throws, or if the lasers can be reflected by reflectors other than the franklin badge(my guess is they can, but I don't have a Wii)?
If this was in melee then never mind, but I guess nobody would try getting in between the other character and Falco when they could just hit him.

KiteDXX

Smash Apprentice
Falco becomes crippled to an extent with Franklin Badge in play, in general.

Although, items wouldn't serve much of a problem for most matches...

Ceruvik

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the tip! Gratz on your 300th post. Wow another reason to hate items I don't understand why people like them...

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Nice find. It's good to have no items on, or else falco's grab just got heavily countered.

Oops, bad lag and posted twice. Delete THIS ONE.

Top Bottom