• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcos Dash

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
After searching the boards i saw that Fox was able to do that little Power Slide into Up Smash like Snake can. For some reason i can't really get that timing for this does any1 have little tips that they use to do the dash-upsmash (forget what they call it :p)

wasabicheese

Smash Journeyman
u mean falcos dash cancel? run at the opponent and (assuming u're C-stick is set to attack) hammer the stick down and then up. hitting it down causes a dash atk, and hitting it up causes the up-smash. it only works when u hit the person with the dash atk, and u have to bring the stick up rite after u slam it down, otherwise it won't work

Co0L_kid

Smash Rookie
this is a way easier way to do it

smash control stick diagonally (top right or top left)
down on the c-stick
and press z to charge

i found it easier to do and the timing is pretty easy

surrepGuy

Smash Cadet
I think he's talking about the boost smash, which (like TheKneeOfJustice said) is on the front page.

Top Bottom