• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Training Partners

Zearu

Smash Rookie
Hiyah! Smash4 player from switzerland approaching! would love to play some falcon dittos.
Wii U tag: Zeal66

SilentGodot

Smash Rookie
NNID
SilentGodot
3DS FC
1091-9017-9733
I usually get a good connection with Europe players, so if any of you want to add me for some dittos that'd be cool.
Wii U tag to the left, same as my Profile name.

Last edited:

Aquasition

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1091-8948-2851
I would love to get some Falcon dittos, as well as some Falcon vs Ike matches.

My FC is in my Sig. Message me if you want to play. I also hang out in Pokemon Showdown's Smashbros Room (under the alia Aqua's Swirlix), and on Anther's Ladder (Aquasition)

gittyking

Smash Rookie
Looking for some partners to help improve my falcon! my nnid is nickgitty, if you add me let me know what your nnid is so we can get to playing.

OrangePants

Smash Rookie
I'm also looking for someone to train with as I'm a rookie to the competitive scene. MY NNID is: OrangeEchos

ackee

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, I'm kind of new to melee and was wondering if anybody can help me main falcon :D

nyanturtwig

Smash Cadet
NNID
nyanturtwig
3DS FC
0490-4718-5860
Sign me up for some Falcon dittos
NNID: nyanturtwig
Any player from the Northeast is good for me to play.

Last edited:

Levateinn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lev_Zoravkov
3DS FC
0275-7009-2978
my bad wrong thread

Last edited:

Shamsy

FIST OF JUSTICE
NNID
Shamsy92
Any Falcon's interested in practicing together? The mirror match is a good way to learn a characters vulnerabilities, so I'm looking for some fellow Falcon mains to practice with. Hopefully in my relative geographic area.

What's your region? I'm mountain west (Utah) and #9 in the state. I only play Falcon, would love to sharpen up in the ditto (:

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
What's your region? I'm mountain west (Utah) and #9 in the state. I only play Falcon, would love to sharpen up in the ditto (:
I'm Utah Valley. I went to the local weeklies a couple of times about a half year back, but I'm fairly new to the area and I haven't gone in a good long while. I'll send you a PM.

Elcheer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Elcheer
3DS FC
4742-8083-5677
Anybody in the East Coast (NY) looking for Falcon Dittos can add me. FC on the left. I'll also play Mario v Falcon. 3DS only

Last edited:

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Anybody in the East Coast (NY) looking for Falcon Dittos can add me. FC on the left. I'll also play Mario v Falcon
Im in the East Coast (NYC to be exact but actually in NJ now for summer break) would love to play against you!
My NNID: Lochinator
I will play Falcon but I also play Ness and ROB too!
PM me when you want to play.
I'm able to play all day today! :)

Elcheer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Elcheer
3DS FC
4742-8083-5677
Im in the East Coast (NYC to be exact but actually in NJ now for summer break) would love to play against you!
My NNID: Lochinator
I will play Falcon but I also play Ness and ROB too!
PM me when you want to play.
I'm able to play all day today! :)
mfw i don't have Smash 4 WiiU....only 3DS

JoJoOverDriVe

Smash Rookie
NNID
JoJoSunLight
3DS FC
0404-8431-4962
I would like to practice as well i need to get better with my cf as well nnid is in my info and also i only have wii u :[

Last edited:

Raethien

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raethien
3DS FC
4012-4393-7821
Any Falcon's interested in practicing together? The mirror match is a good way to learn a characters vulnerabilities, so I'm looking for some fellow Falcon mains to practice with. Hopefully in my relative geographic area.
I live in Utah also, Im trying to get into pro play but I need ages of training I just cant do in Little Orderville. So I may save up just to travel up there to smash if its ok with you. I need tips and everything from a good Falcon.

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
I would like to practice as well i need to get better with my cf as well nnid is in my info and also i only have wii u :[
Hey man I would be happy to spar with you. I only have Smash Wii U also. PM me when you want to play :)

Levateinn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lev_Zoravkov
3DS FC
0275-7009-2978
I guess this sorta applies, but if anyone wants to hit me up on Smash/anthers ladder for either ranked or friendlies I'd love to do some 3ds falcon dittos.

Ill be taking ranked pretty seriously when the new season starts(july 31st) so look for me then. Ill be on daily.

Top Bottom