• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Punch Challenge - Brawl

Galanoth7395

Smash Apprentice
Some of you may have heard of something called the Falcon Punch Challenge in the past two games. In them, you had to break all the targets in the Target Test with Falcon Punch ONLY. Now, with 5 target stages, it's harder than ever.

Stages 1-3 are possible, but 4 and 5 aren't, as far as I know (who knows, it just might be possible...). In Co-op, you can use your partner as a stepping stool to help you for stages 4 and 5. I can't do either one of them, though, it's REALLY tough. Discuss, a video would be VERY appreciated.

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
If Falcon can do a Double Reverse Falcon Punch Air Slide the way Ganon can do a Double Reverse Warlock Punch Air Slide, that might give you some of the extra distance you need.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Falcon Punch gains him distance in the air. Remember, Falcon can wall-jump. And try punching through thin walls.

I hope I helped!

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Falcon Punch can gain your horizontal distance in the air. Remember, Falcon can wall jump. Try punching through thin walls to hit near-by targets.

I hope I helped!

Top Bottom