• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Mix Ups

Jc'sLeaf

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1736-2769-2163
Switch FC
Hey guys as a good falcon knows to utilize Falcons fast movement to trick up your opponents.

I have been feeling that my falcon been pretty stale with minimal mix ups with short/full hops so I would to expand and use new and clever tricks to be able to stay unpredictable

The mix ups I usually use is a quick dash back dash forward dash attack

Or full hop back air or well spaced dair

RoyMaBoy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Minecrafter620
3DS FC
0044-3464-8959
One good mix-up is a hop, the first kick of his neutral air, and once you land after that, you have just enough time to do a jab attack to finish it. I've pulled it off multiple times. It's pretty good.:4falcon:

Raethien

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raethien
3DS FC
4012-4393-7821
One of the best Mixups you will need to know is the double jump knee.

If you spend the whole game down throw up air stringing, Chances are they will dodge, I think you have a 50-50 chance to hit the knee if done right, but after they dodge, that last time fast fall and knee.

It makes you feel good afterwards.

Top Bottom