• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon... CLIMB!

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
I wish I'd been recording this; I'm not sure it's ever really been accomplished before.

I climbed back from just a sort ways away from the death barrier, using Captain Falcon, and a Luigi as a guinea pig.

The stage was Saffron City, right between the Silph Co. Building, and the one on the far right. My friend, playing as Luigi tried to down-A me over the ledge, but his Up-B to get back up failed, and we both fell;Out of desperation, I pressed up-B, grabbed him and shot myself back up some; and he bounced right back into my hands 3 times.

I got back alive, but by the time he ad time to realize what had just happened, he was already pretty much dead, flying off too far to the right.

After that, we had to take a break.:chuckle:

SuperDanny

Smash Rookie
The multiple Falcon Dive recovery is always fun, I like watching things like that happen. Next time be sure to leave a VCR on or something ;)

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol this tends to come up in ffas alot where 3-4 people are off the edge and CF uses them to get back :p ill see if i can record such a thing happening then post it here xD

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Wow! That seems pretty fun and funny. The Luigi player must've been ticked off and you were laughing your head off.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Oh yeah? Me an Sariku Uchiha did that in Saffron city.

We were between the Silph building and the helipad so there was nothing his
little pika could do about it. He just kept bouncing into my hands.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I wish I'd been recording this; I'm not sure it's ever really been accomplished before.

I climbed back from just a sort ways away from the death barrier, using Captain Falcon, and a Luigi as a guinea pig.

The stage was Saffron City, right between the Silph Co. Building, and the one on the far right. My friend, playing as Luigi tried to down-A me over the ledge, but his Up-B to get back up failed, and we both fell;Out of desperation, I pressed up-B, grabbed him and shot myself back up some; and he bounced right back into my hands 3 times.

I got back alive, but by the time he ad time to realize what had just happened, he was already pretty much dead, flying off too far to the right.

After that, we had to take a break.:chuckle:
definitely done before but funny nonetheless

Top Bottom