• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It has come to my immediate attention that while playing some friendlys yesterday, Falco is giving me alot of problems when i play diddy. His melee moves outrange and outprioritize mine. How he uses his reflector (throws it out) takes a big chunk out of bananagames, but doesnt eliminate it completely. And the laser spam gets to me. Granted, i can beat this falco when im game and watch or lucario, but I'd like to be able to consistently beat him with diddy.

So, anyone have any tips for approaching a falco with the monkey? Well, besides changing chars

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
I think diddy can crawl under lasers... just try to juggle him more falcos air range isn't that good and I don't know much more as I haven't played against him =/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think diddy can crawl under lasers... just try to juggle him more falcos air range isn't that good and I don't know much more as I haven't played against him =/
nah. the lasers just BARELY are able to hit you when you are crawling, so you cant crawl under them i dont believe

Elementals

Smash Rookie
Im not the best diddy player, but whenever I fight a space animal I'll pick a banana and connect a kung fu kick. I'll follow up immediately with a banana throw, then I'll try dash attack>up-smash. I may jump and throw the banana down next to them and fastfall a foward air too (risky though).

pyrblaze

Smash Rookie
eh, when it comes to the space critters, its best not to throw those bananas DIRECTLY at them, but ground-ward, of course I tend to do just that, and either get them to roll into it or hit them into it, make them slip and go for some sort of combo.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
yeah throw the b ananas on the floor.

OR throw the bananas just in front of them and fsmash then when they try to pick it up.

or do some glide tosses to mix it up. they usually don't see that coming

use up tilts, up smash, and up air to juggle em. falcos one of the fastest fallers in the game.

gimp falco off the edge. jump off and fair him. if he uses side b, edge hog. if he's prone to side-b on top of the stage, learn how far it goes and charge a f-smash just outside of its range

Top Bottom