• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco SHFFL-ing tech help wanted

TheTruth07

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the boards but have been a longtime smash player, but i need help with the timing for Falco's L-cancel and SHFFL. Any tips for the timing?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
be careful not to mix up SHFFLing in the air vs. SHFFLing a move and hitting your opponent. the timing is different when you hit something because of the hitlag.

i'll get back and type more later but i'm sure the other guys will cover it.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
practice on brinstar. Hitting the tendon thingies causes hit lag which should allow for good practice of hitting shields or opponents. SHFFLing is basically the same with any character, it's just getting used to the specific timing of the attacks and jumps of different characters, but the visual ques and general principles are always the same.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yeah, or if you have an action replay use the invincibility code. :) (because the things on brinstar snap, and then the lava comes up and its like WTF.)

Top Bottom