• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco is dead

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
Look at the date that was posted.

I believe that was when Falco left the team.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Ah yes, the 2002 comic. A good one. No, that just explains the events leading up to Falco's 8-year absence between 64 and Adventures, although we still don't know what he was freaking up to. But the sunglasses he acquired were quite awesome. I also like how Katt was given a blue love interest who didn't even warrant being given a name. He just wishes he were as pimpin' as Falco.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Interestingly enough, Kat's boyfriend is IMO THE coolest looking Starfox character ever created.

and yet he doesn't even have a name. XD

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Aha!
Thank you for linking the manga, I've been wanting to find this for ages!

And lol, Nessbounder, King Kong misses you hahaha.

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
Interestingly enough, Kat's boyfriend is IMO THE coolest looking Starfox character ever created.

and yet he doesn't even have a name. XD
I'm glad I wasn't the only person to have that thought pop into my head.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
I like how they had to do all of this just to make Dinosaur Planet... uh, I mean Star Fox Adventures not have continuity problems.
After all, Star Fox Adventures is just a reskinned game from Rareware that they made look like a Star Fox game to make more cash.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Yeah, I spent most of that game hating it because I thought Falco had died. Plus it's never explained why he randomly leaves and comes back. After I got over that, it was a pretty fun game.

Top Bottom