• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco: Inifinite Laser Video

Jem.

Smash Master
Whoever runs into 4 upsmashes and doesnt tech deserves to get ***** by this really bad technique that will never work in actual play LOL

Repryx

Smash Champion
Whoever runs into 4 upsmashes and doesnt tech deserves to get ***** by this really bad technique that will never work in actual play LOL
you can fthrow @ like 50% into the Laser Lock....ive pulled it off 3 times

Jem.

Smash Master
Tech off the fthrow. It wont work on people who don't suck, just saying. Laser Lock isn't anything to be afraid of or rely your gameplan off of.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Close thread this is dumb, LOL
This actually isn't dumb. Besides, a lot of people have said that it's harder to tech in this game. And the three up smashes were meant to be taken. The sheik player could've easily dodged them, it was only to get them to fall on their back so Falco could start the Laser Lock.

Myself, I think "lol" is dumb. Chatspeak really irks me.

PeteBeast

Smash Apprentice
This will never work in tournament. Simple as that. Laser Lock isn't anything special or to be afraid of.
Ok, so? The only reason you play smash is because of tournaments? If you think the thread is dumb then stop clicking on this thread then.

Top Bottom