• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FALCO in brawl..maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n31ld0wn

Smash Rookie
on the second brawl trailor when it shows fox ..theres a short battle scene where the stage has two levels...look closely it looks like fox is fighting falco on the second level platform..one of them shines and i think an up air then they fall into the first level platform...after that i think fox does a dash kick towards falco...but i dont know ..maybe..just a thought check it...http://youtube.com/watch?v=nHNjFeTzIO0&mode=related&search=

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. it does kinda look like Falco, I suppose.. But it could be Snake or Metaknight.. I'm not too sure, but if Falco is in Brawl he will probably have his Star Fox Command look, like Fox.. kinda does.

Amaggad

Smash Apprentice
i think it might be falco i tried to zoom in and it looked like the shape of him but not sure i might try again..

Tera253

Smash Ace
You can easily see Pit and Mario. the 4th player is a little mor obscure.
Pit: white, does 2 jumps
Mario: above pit, throws a red fireball.
Fox: du-du-durr!
Player 4: unknown
~Tera253~

Pit 42

Smash Lord
You can easily see Pit and Mario. the 4th player is a little mor obscure.
Pit: white, does 2 jumps
Mario: above pit, throws a red fireball.
Fox: du-du-durr!
Player 4: unknown
~Tera253~
Thank you, Tera, that's the first 'du-du-durr' I've ever heard on SWF. :)

I'm not sure...I don't think the development team would sneak Falco in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom