• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Fox MU

g3cci

Smash Rookie
Okay, I'm asking other people's opinions because while I agree fox is indisputably the best character, I believe falco as an advantage in the matchup. It just feels like falco always control the pace of the match and the neutral game, so if you play the match defensively, it shouldn't be too bad. Can people please tell me whether or not they agree and why? Thanks!!!

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
I feel like this assessment of the MU is relatively true on FD and at lower levels, but overall I think that the MU is dead even. If you want to lock them down with lasers, they have to be on the ground first, and slippery plat movement is something a lot of people will be good with to avoid the grounded laser pressure. Also, aggressive Fox's can actually be SO oppressive in this MU, especially if they get like one running PS. It is in no way a bad MU, though. It's really fun, for sure.

Top Bottom