• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Chaingrab on Fox?

trueFBGM

Smash Rookie
Um... guys, does Falco have an upthrow chaingrab on Fox?https://vid.me/rGEE

(Note: Sirry for the horrible quality, my laptop isn't good enough to runOBS and dolphin at the same time, and Fix turns blue when in hits run(I was using 20XX)

So I was in trains mode like10 min ago. I upthrew Fix with Falco and regarded him. I was like "Wha?" So I did it again. Now I was really confused cause CPUs usually jump out when the hitstun ends, but Fox wasn't jumping. So... Did I discover a chaingrab or is this some wierd 20XX thing? I though Falco didn't have any chaingrabs

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
The closest thing to guaranteed that Falco has on any of his throws is uthrow shine if your reaction time is really good. It really only works on fast fallers at low percent. Also... GenNyan GenNyan I never realized you were also from NC. Always happy to see other NC boys on sb lol

Top Bottom