• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fair Spike Tutorial for Fox

Skarfelt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Skarfelt

Hey guys, I think I should be a bit more active over on these boards so I'll start posting videos and topics here too.

A few things not covered in the video:
  • The amount of hits required to spike changes based on the position and whether Fox is rising or falling. If you fast fall too quickly on FD from like Dair -> Runoff Fair Spike, you'll SD even if it's a fast faller.
  • To get out of the Fair Spikes, DI out and save your jump for as long as possible.
  • Sometimes, opponents like Rosalina or Pit may try to Up B totally vertically next to the stage to avoid your Fair Spike. In this scenario, do a RAR Fair Spike. RAR Fair Spike also beats Peach's Parasol for some reason so the more you know!~
But yeah any questions just shoot, hope this was helpful (and is in the right place...)

Top Bottom