• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fair for recovery?

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
Does g&w's fair help with recovery, I see people using and some not sp does it actually help?

technomancer

Smash Champion
Like sheik's, some people think it does, but G+W can recover from anywhere so I don't see the point lol... it also protects you from attack and cancels your tumbling animation so you can airdodge if you want, both of which are important.

Zorga

Smash Rookie
I do it, but it's because I use to be edgeguarded far in the airs and I make it to disturb my enemy and make him stay on the edge. Sometimes I force him to go out edgehogging too =)

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
It works as a shield for when you're coming back, doesn't work too well vs Marth and Ganon, but it helps ALOT vs fast fallers.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
i fair bucause it calls out to me... also it can wall spike if your opponent sucks and doesnt tech

Top Bottom