• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Failed to Connect' on Netplay

giatran

Smash Rookie
Forgive me I posted this in the wrong thread but I don't know where else to post it.

On to my problem, I have not been able to connect to anyone or host anyone except for 1 time.

I've made sure that I have the right settings (unchecked 'Insert SD Card', no memory cards, no wiimotes and such), I have the latest netplay version of Dolphin (7161), and the proper PM 3.6 Netplay ISO (Full version).

I've reset transversal settings, forwarded port 6262 on my router, allowed Dolphin through my firewall and the 6262 port as well, and enable DMZ for my laptop . I have tried connecting the the internet directly but I still didn't work. The one time it did work was when I was on wifi too.

I'm just about to give up on netplay so any help would really be appreciated

Top Bottom