• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Facebook Group Chat for R.O.B?

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Can't say I'm a huge fan of Skype. I'm a lot more active on facebook and I'm sure I'm not the only Robot who feels this way.

I've made successful chats for both of my other mains, Doctor Mario, and Peach but surprisingly not for the Robot I love most.

I've always felt like Skype chats, for some reason, focus much less on the meta are much more casual. Or at least, this is what I have observed from all 3 skype chats for my mains. While the facebook chats I've created for Doc and Pech seem more productive.

Why? idk. Just seems to be that way, lol.

If you're interested in being added you can comment on the thread with your facebook or send me a message. <3

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I think the people make the chat. Not the chat make the people.
But you already have my consent to add me ;)

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I added you. Definitely add in some Robots that you think would be great for the chat. I just wanna upgrade my ROB more as well as help upgrade others.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Yo so who's all in this? I'm interested.

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Yea I'm interested. Do I need to add you on FB?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Feel free to add me in =) I'm on FB than skype mostly. The ROB skype group is a bit too cluttered now. Too many people added x_x

Ill message =p

Top Bottom