• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Face Raider for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Now, I'm not going into intro or anything, but I'm talking about the face raider on the logo. With the yellow, happy face, in amazing 3D!!

Now a few questions answered first

Stats?

Height: Levitates one Olimar body(Err, the body of Olimar is how high he levitates.) and is about the size of Bellosom(Please don't criticize me if I spelt it wrong).
Weight: Light. 1/10
Strength: Eh, a solid 4/10. Normal ones do a bit of damage in the actual game.
Speed: 9/10. A bit slower than Sonic, but faster than Captain Falcon.

Moveset?

I've only got the specials, though I'll add more when I have more time.

N-Special: Ball Charge- Face Raider charges up a steel ball and releases when the player says "Hey, fire this steel ball!" Does 14% Mid charge, and 18% Full charge.

S-Special: Kiss- Using the Kiss Raiders ability, Face Raider charges and kisses the first enemy he comes across. Chance to make them dizzy for 2 seconds, and does 13%. Can be used as recovery.

D-Special: X-Spike- Face Raider goes into X Spike form and hurts anone he touches for 5 seconds. Works similar to Kirby's Down Special as how it can meteor enemies.

U-Special: Flight- Works exactly like Pit's U-Special. With the sound effects replaced by copter noises.

Final Smash: Disco Ball Form- Face Raider gets in the disco ball and can roam around the stage. Though when you press the attack button, lasers will fire out of all the cannons and will stop at the first obstacle. Lasts for 15 seconds. Lasers do 17%, Disco Ball does 23%

Post suggestions!

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Uh, I'd be shocked if they didn't appear with the faces you've saved in the 3DS version somehow, but there's no chance it'd be playable. Much more likely as a hazard on a stage - I'd say80-90% likely it'd appear as a hazard.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Wii Fit Trainer is basically the Game and Watch or R.O.B of this installment. It doesn't mean that he's going to add a bunch of obscure characters. This is a game that is going to require popular characters more than a bunch of strange choices.

I would definitely say Assist Trophy.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I think it would be funny to have faces saved in Face Raiders appear in battle as an assist trophy....but that's as far as it goes. I don't see how the game would work otherwise.

Maybe for added benefit it would put the faces of the characters in the battle onto a face raider too.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Face Raiders? Really? They have no limbs... they just... float.

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
Note to self: You are a terrible person at making roster ideas.
Your just thinking out of the box. The wii fit trainer was so out there that you were just thinking about strange characters. If anyone put down Wii fit trainer any time before E3 they would be consider psychotic. Although I don't support him I applaud your creativity. He would be a good addition to game He could be an enemy or Hazard and steal peoples faces Or he could be an Item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom