• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extra Stock in Online Matches Bug

TehRealOrenji

Smash Rookie
I think I've encountered a big in Online Matches. I was playing a team battle through quick play, each fighter with three stocks. However, after losing my third stock, I still appeared as if I had an extra one. I know that I was supposed to be out too, as the announcer said "Player One Defeated!" Has anyone seen this before?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I've actually seen a person come back after being defeated, while the announcer said "Restock!"

I don't know why it happens, though; at this time, I've only experienced it once.

D

Deleted member

During Team Battles, you can return to the match if you teammate has more then one stock remaining, but they'll lose one of theirs if you do decide to return.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
It's called share stock and it's an intended mechanic. Pressing A and B while out of stocks in a stock team battle will cause you to take one of your teammate's stocks and come back. Also inb4 someone posted the answer before me.

TehRealOrenji

Smash Rookie
It's called share stock and it's an intended mechanic. Pressing A and B while out of stocks in a stock team battle will cause you to take one of your teammate's stocks and come back. Also inb4 someone posted the answer before me.
Thank you for explaining it, I hadn't heard of this before.

Top Bottom