• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

{Extra Life] Tournament this saturday, 100$ Prizes and Raffles

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
(Apologies if this is the wrong place for this or doing anything wrong here)

So this Saturday(11/7/15) is the gaming event on twitch for Extra Life where you stream games for 24 hrs straight to help raise donations towards local CMN hospitals. Gonna be doing this myself but to help use up a lot of time thought I'd do a tournament and since I've had xinikas Brigade going for bout a month thought make it a big one with a 100$ in place prizes (like 60, 30, 10) and possible raffles for like.. a game cube controller and see what else. But for this would like a good turn out if like.. 20+ people could enter and help spread it so maybe could get small donations in on the side towards the charity.

So like to know what ya guys think, if would be interested and what time should start it. If this is a go ill make a bracket and change the title and all that.

{The xinikas Brigade, play for the kids!}

See how this goes, if enough people join can start it. Looking for least 20 entrants

On stream- http://www.twitch.tv/xivk

1st- 60$ Eshop card or Paypal
2nd- 30$ Eshop card or Paypal
3rd- 10$ Eshop card or Paypal

[Rules]

2 stock, 6 min, no items, custom moves are disabled(no mii fighters)
-First stage is a fight on either Dream Land, Battlefield, or smashville
-Afterwards winner bans two stages if they wish and loser picks the next stage. (Banning FD bans all Omega Stages)
-You may not fight on a stage you have already won on unless its agreed to
-Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character
-Best 2 out of 3, Semi and Grand Finals are 3 out of 5
-Should your opponent not respond to their match a 5 min warning will begin which after wards they will be sent to losers. Again and they are out of the tournament.

-Starting Stages-
Dream Land
Battlefield
Smashville

-Counter Pick Stages-
Omega of any stage
Battlefield
Castle Siege
Lylat
Duck Hunt
Halberd
Town & City
Delfino Plaza

Last edited:

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
I think it sounds like a great idea, and I would totally enter it! (Though I wouldn't win anything '^^)

As for timing, I'd say start it in the evening. It's a Saturday, so a lot of people (including myself) would probably be sleeping in or running errands for most of the day.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
I think it sounds like a great idea, and I would totally enter it! (Though I wouldn't win anything '^^)

As for timing, I'd say start it in the evening. It's a Saturday, so a lot of people (including myself) would probably be sleeping in or running errands for most of the day.
Gonna have it start at 5 PM EST, and sign ups are online. There are gonna be some raffles if able to hit some points in donations so may win something. ^.^;

Top Bottom