• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extra Life Charity 2011! Oct 15th-Canadian Smashers VS Intense SSE!

Frio

Smash Champion
*Live stream link will be post here on the 15th

Play Games. Save Lives.​
"Welcome to Extra Life, an annual 24-hour video game marathon that raises money to help kids at Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. It’s never been this much fun to do this much good."​

WHEN?
Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 5:00 PM MDT

WHAT?
Who doesn't want to see some "pro" Canadian Smashers rage at Sub Space Emissary? Starting at 5PM MDT we're gonna tackle the challenge of beating SSE on Intense mode. We don't care how long it takes, we will finish it. We will also be living streaming* the event where we provide an optional donation link. All donations go to the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. We're aiming to raise $100 for the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. A link to our charity page is here. Also recordings of the walk through will be posted on my Youtube channel Here.

WHO?
I'll be playing through the entire campaign myself. As I play we will cycle through other Alberta smashers. Confirmed are:

Alphicans, the man who almost beat Rain. 3rd best GaW in NA.
Killlock, On the top 100 brawl player list, known for his amazing killlock DI.
T-block, he throws bananas and stuff. He kinda plays PT too I guess
Kururururuado, best Sonic in Canada IMO. Too bad Sonic gets unlocked at the end of the game :troll:

We also have many other smashers who may or may not play.

WHY?
Smash, Charity, kids. What else do I need to say?

HOW CAN YOU HELP?
-Watch the live stream and support us! More viewers=MORE HYPE
-Spread the word, MORE VIEWERS-MORE HYPE
-HYPE
-And some more HYPE

If anyone has a time to create a banner for the event it would be much appreciated. Just please include the Date/time, and the title Canadian Smashers VS Intense SSE for Charity.

Top Bottom