• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EWU BRAWL MONTHLIES V AUG 9th!!!!

Jamnt0ast

Smash Journeyman
Setting: In person
Date: August 9, 2008
Organizer(s): Kamaji

Venue: EWU PUB TV Lounge

What stages should be legal counterpicks has been a heated debate regarding our monthlies since brawl came out, so this time I'll leave it up to the attendees! I put up some polls regarding the rules (I may add more later), and whatever response has the most votes the day before the tourney will be the rules we will play by.

We will have singles, doubles, and possibly random doubles tourneys. The entry fee will be $10 per person per event ($20 per team). Random doubles will most likely be $2 per person. All events are double elimination.

This tourney will be player-paced for the most part! Players may look at the brackets at any time, and if a player and thier opponent are ready to play, go for it! This doesn't mean we won't yell at you for not playing your matches, but we will never stop you from playing a match if you're ready.

STAGES:
Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Pokemon Stadium 1
Delfino Plaza
Pirate Ship
Norfair
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Castle Siege
Pictochat
Hanenbow
Jungle Japes
Rainbow Cruise
Green Greens
Brinstar

We plan on this being a medium-large tournament so please show up! :bee:

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1859 visit this website for more details regarding the tournament.

Top Bottom