• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO Pools Draft, Tenative Sunday Schedule Released

RoyIsOurBoy_TTG

Smash Journeyman
Just because they banned my first account doesn't mean I can't use my other 3
Still going to continue your war on the evil Smash 4 community after this? Because there is another war you'll have to deal with: Smashboards vs YOU. Can you take them on too? Can you defeat the entire Smash 4 community AND the evil Smashboards moderators? Can you do it?! The time to decide is NOW!

Will MasterIcarus7 defeat the Smash 4 fans? How many accounts will he need to win this war and escape the Smashboards moderators? Tune in next episode! Same Smash Time, Same Smash Channel!

Last edited:

Chilex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chilex
Still going to continue your war on the evil Smash 4 community after this? Because there is another war you'll have to deal with: Smashboards vs YOU. Can you take them on too? Can you defeat the entire Smash 4 community AND the evil Smashboards moderators? Can you do it?! The time to decide is NOW!

Will MasterIcarus7 defeat the Smash 4 fans? How many accounts will he need to win this war and escape the Smashboards moderators? Tune in next episode! Same Smash Time, Same Smash Channel!
This story almost has as much novelty as Mango avenging Chillin.

The Hunter

Smash Cadet
I don't say, smash 4 is trash, but it is really boring to watch / sorry to all guys who love smash for. i will watch melee, it will be damn hype, i hope for some damn awesome combos which is not as easy in smash 4 as in melee. but **** off, if there are people who enjoying both, they should watch - i don't care (..as long as melee stays in xD)

Last edited:

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
On Saturday or Sunday, both games will be hype. Unless those guys appear to disrupt any tourney...
I also would like to point out that it's written "Tenative" on the title.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
God this community is never going to learn, is it?

I'm happy for Smash as a whole.

Here's a thought, we could NOT be at EVO at all. But here we all are. Honestly the best thing to do that would really tick off haters (be it Melee or Smash 4 haters), is to report and ignore. Seeing someone say "Smash 4? More like Trash 4." And the next comment immediately ignoring that for a statement like "so whose gonna take out Zero this time on the main stage?"

I'll reply to that, making the person whose sour opinion feel like jack ****.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
Reggie was sleeping on HBox and everyone who works at Nintendo already knows all the hidden techs and will JV3 the best Sm4sh players effortlessly. Bill Trinen is new Smash God. :estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm putting my money on Trinen. I think he has what it takes to beat ZeRo.

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
Reggie was sleeping on HBox and everyone who works at Nintendo already knows all the hidden techs and will JV3 the best Sm4sh players effortlessly. Bill Trinen is new Smash God. :estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic:
I think these "hidden techs" are developer oversights. The community finds most techs for the first time.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
I think these "hidden techs" are developer oversights. The community finds most techs for the first time.
That's what you'll think until Bill Trinen causes you to reconsider everything you've ever thought to be true.

Last edited:

Laggalot101

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1418-6741-7161
Bill Trinen is competing, what!? *googling* Ok, so apparently he's competed before at Pax ten years ago? How'd he place back then?

Anyway, considering the context and the everything, I'm sure Bill will do much better than Reggie did (that is to say, he didn't do much of anything). I doubt he's very good himself either, but who knows, maybe he'll show some surprises. I think he won't last very long, but I think it would be cool to see him take a few games regardless.

AblazedApple

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Rodney.Faust
3DS FC
3823-8747-2677
I'm personally excited to see how Sm4sh will play out that Saturday. Hopefully we can see someone dethrone Zero... Maybe Trintroll???

Top Bottom