• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everytime I update my Project M Launcher to use wifi in 3.6b, my CSPs, BPs and RSPs revert and...

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Everytime I update my Project M Launcher to use wifi in 3.6b, my CSPs, BPs and RSPs revert and the music names shift to the original brawl songs names. How do I prevent this from happening. I want the character screen portraits to remain the same, rather than select one character and then show a different one when the stage loads.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Everytime I update my Project M Launcher to use wifi in 3.6b, my CSPs, BPs and RSPs revert and the music names shift to the original brawl songs names. How do I prevent this from happening. I want the character screen portraits to remain the same, rather than select one character and then show a different one when the stage loads.
That has to do with the files; if you've ever noticed folders called "full" and "wifi" anywhere in the SD card, that means the files in there are for the Full (ie: launched without the Wi-Fi addon) and Wi-Fi (launched with the addon) versions. To get those back, you just need to open the files in the wifi folder in BrawlBox, locate what you need to replace and replace it in those files. Save, reinsert the SD card and then try again.

Last edited:

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
That has to do with the files; if you've ever noticed folders called "full" and "wifi" anywhere in the SD card, that means the files in there are for the Full (ie: launched without the Wi-Fi addon) and Wi-Fi (launched with the addon) versions. To get those back, you just need to open the files in the wifi folder in BrawlBox, locate what you need to replace and replace it in those files. Save, reinsert the SD card and then try again.
Thanks, i'll try that and let you know my results.

Top Bottom