• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everything works properly for me except for FD's music [FIXED BY RESETTING MY SAVE DATA]

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
When I attempt to go into the my music for FD, the game hard crashes (beeping sound and all). I thought it was my SD card's fault but it does the same thing even on vanilla brawl! I don't know if my wiiu or the disk is at fault.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
I think it might be because i used an "unlock everything" code and that screwed up my save file. I'm going to try to erase my save file. Maybe that'll help a bit.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
I fixed the issue by resetting my save data. i did not know FD only starts out with one track! But I want this thread to stay up so someone can benefit from it.

Last edited:

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Might as well keep it. You never know when someone else runs into such a problem

Top Bottom