• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone on emularena is an *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Save a few decent folk and myself and im sure most of you that post here (you guys seem to be sane human beings)

But that server.. wow. as soon as I start beating someone, the johns happen. I play CF about 95% of the time.

Apparantly, I am a ''throw whor'' despite having many advances, tricks, mindgames with my falcon, the fact that I grab people and throw them for either a combo or a kill, makes me a noob. I never knew this before!

Apparantly throwing is cheap because its unblockable. I always try to refer these ****ING scrubs to this

http://www.sirlin.net/archive/playing-to-win-part-1/

guide, but they never want to read it.

Im sure you've all dealt with this before but its starting to drive me nuts, 2 weeks ago I was gaming on emularena all the time and everyone was like a cool smasher, good manners, fun games.

This is my biggest problem : EVERYONE wants to prove something on emularena... I dont get it!

Ok, we all WANT to win, I dont like losing either but **** I dont .. READ INTO EVERY MATCH LIKE ITS THE DECIDING FACTOR OF THE UNIVERSE

These ******* people man, they lose a few matches, they get really pissed and pick ness or DK and try to stay near the edge and bthrow me and do the easiset edgeguards ever, and I dont even complain because I should be able to get around it, and half the time I do..

the other half of the time, the scrub im beating up on manages to get a victory, usually just barely or if by a lot, just a 2 stock. Then comes this

OWNED!!! I OWNED YOU SO HARD. LOL YOU ONLY PLAY ONE CHARACTER!!!! theyll keep talking smack content with their victory.

Then when the time comes for them to **** off back to whatever lives they lead they say something along the lines of ''I cant play u anymore man, Im tired of ownin you'' or some ****.

Some of them even go so far (when you beat them) to go into the chat and tell everyone how many times they beat you. Exagerating to the point of just plain.. LYING.

The thing is, in the end I dont see what all these scrubs have to prove... I mean if they consider throwing, or whatever the hell else ''cheap'' then they dont have the play to win mindset... so why do they care so MUCH about winning?

NONE of these people pull out 0-death combos on my *** consistently like Sensai or Superboomfan have done to me so when they 1 stock me with a backthrow from ness and start talking about how much they ''owned'' me, I Just laugh. Im nothing (yet) compared to the elite players of this game on kaillera but **** at least Im not a god**** scrub and im trying to get better and just plain be polite...

/rant..

EDIT : Ah snap I shoullda just posted this in the other thread.

I had a CRAP night though guys, so many johns, scrubs, you name it. At least I won a whole lot though :p

Sorry for the spam . The ranting felt good though.. soothing.. lol

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'l play u in a match anytime u want. Im SG-L2 Emo, Angel TB On kaillria. Just pm me in the main chat. Im always ready to fight someone i know isnt a pika like 50% of kaillria is these days T_T

Edit : Gg's ur not a grab whor at all. Thats how u play falcon! Wish the server didnt reset. Oh well gg's man.

P.s. Heres a vid to prove ur falcon isnt cheep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3gS6NDzJrc&mode=related&search=

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
^^

Lol :p

I'l play u in a match anytime u want. Im SG-L2 Emo, Angel TB On kaillria. Just pm me in the main chat. Im always ready to fight someone i know isnt a pika like 50% of kaillria is these days T_T

Edit : Gg's ur not a grab whor at all. Thats how u play falcon! Wish the server didnt reset. Oh well gg's man.

P.s. Heres a vid to prove ur falcon isnt cheep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3gS6NDzJrc&mode=related&search=
Thanks, means a lot man. Coming from a non scrub.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
By posting these ****ing stupid topics you're just as bad as them. You're just another one of the noobs flooding the server and this website that think you're better then every other noob, and that somehow we will think you're cool for complaining.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
i know what you mean, grabbing is not the end of the world! i dont get why they dont realize they can grab too. its soo annoying

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
While you may be annoyed, topics like this are just not needed, I'm afraid. We may have to make an official rant thread, the number of these is just getting ridiculous.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom